Monday, December 9, 2013

Designer Chat with Kelly Marie Alvarez of Lawn Fawn

Image (4)

Today we have another guest  for  our ‘Designer Chat’. This is where I  ask a designer  if they could share what Christmas Love & Charity means to them. I also ask if they can share some of their awesome talents! Today I am super excited to have Kelly Marie Alvarez of  Lawn Fawn joining us. How cool is that! She truly is a talented artist who has a wonderful spirit. Her wonderful images always make me smile!

I would like to introduce you to Kelly…

Hello, everyone!

I absolutely love Susan's Christmas Love Campaign. It really got me thinking about the power and kindness that come from a hand made craft.

A huge part of Christmas to me is getting to spend time with family. Our family is spread out all over the country, so sometimes that time isn't in person. It is with a phone call, or perhaps a handmade card or gift. I love to be able to send cheery handmade cards to relatives, like my Grandmother, who I don't get to see on Christmas day. I feel that it makes us closer. Almost like it helps close that gap between California and Florida!

I wanted to share a card that I hope to recreate to send to my grandmother. I originally made it for the 2013 Caring Hearts Drive which is another great way to spread Christmas Love!

Designer Chat .... SKWeckesserInc.

I know the little extra touches on this card will mean so much to her!

I also created a video for this card, too!

 

Thank you so much for having me, Susan! Now it is time to get back to the craft desk and spread some more Christmas Love!

To see all of Kelly’s products and wonderful artwork you can visit her site and blog listed below.

www.lawnfawn.com | www.lawnfawn.blogspot.com | www.twitter.com/lawnfawn | www.facebook.com/lawnfawn | www.youtube.com/lawnfawn

LawnFawnLogo_Web (1)

Spreading some Love Contest with Lawn Fawn.

Make a card or two or three.

Give it to a neighbour or a stranger.

Upload the picture to the side of this blog using the inlinkz tool or to the Christmas love Face book page.

Leave a comment on the end of this post letting me know that you have done this.

Please make sure to go spread some love to our fantastic sponsor Lawn Fawn on their Facebook page HERE.

You have until Saturday, December 15, 2013 at midnight.

Someone with get a  stamp set and 6x6 pad of the winner's choice from Lawn Fawn.

PLUS….

Check out SHARE the Love Contest on the Christmas love Campaign Facebook page HERE. You wont want to miss it!!!

I hope that you stay warm and have a truly fantastic and creative day!!!

hugs,

Susan xoxo

299

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the card, your stamps are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is ADORABLE! Thanks for being part of the Christmas Love Campaign. Now to make some cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say I added my link....oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe